Thursday, May 12, 2011

Nicholas - Day 5

Today is day 5 of your life.  May 12 was your due date but you came early... Thank god... You were big in my belly and I was not moving around well at all!!

My milk came in yesterday and that made you pretty happy!   You are a good little eater and seem to want to sleep in between feedings.  Mom can sleep for 3 hrs or so and it feels like a lifetime!!

Aunt Sarah visited last night.   She was so happy to meet you. Says you look just like your big bro BamBam when he was born!

You make so many of the same faces as Sam did... Old Man Face, & the desperate open mouth nipple attack when you are hungry.  But we all know you r your own guy - and love every minute that you reveal your personality to us.   I love you so much already.  I didn't know how it would be possible to have this much love, but it just is.   From the moment you were born I just loved you and feel very protective of you.  Welcome to the family Nicholas.
Love, your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment