Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dear Nicholas

As I sit up at night with you, I rub my chin against your soft head and think "there's no place I'd rather be than right here." You complete our family and I already love you "infinity", as Sam would say. Your smiles and coos brighten my day and make my heart skip a beat. Every day watching you grow is a joy. I can't wait to see what kind of person you become. As you lay in my lap, I think of how quickly Sam has grown. He doesn't fit in my lap anymore!! I know the same will happen with you and i want to cherish every minute. I look at your little strong legs and think of all the potential you have... To be a friend, a love, an adventurer... Whatever you want. Nicholas, I love you, little man. I want you always to know that!

Love, mama

No comments:

Post a Comment