You are now three months old. I don't think I've ever met a happier baby. Really. You just light up whenever anyone smiles at you, you love to smile, and you're "talking" already. We coo back and forth and it really feels like we're having a conversation. You are so expressive.
You've hit some terrific milestones.
- I've stopped nursing you. You LOVE the bottle - I guess it's more satisfying. Nursing has been a challenge for me (it was the same way with Sam, too), but even so, I miss it. It's a special bond that only Mother-Baby share.
- We gave you your first tiny taste of bananas the other day. You loved them - hardly spit out a spoonful. Over the next month, we'll give you some little tastes and by 4 or 5 months, you'll be eating like a champ.
- You are playing with toys.
- You are rolling from your belly to your back and occassionally from your back to your belly.
- You are standing up (holding our fingers) and holding your head up.
- You slept thru the night twice so far. Dad and I have our fingers crossed that it becomes a pattern :)
I can't wait to watch you turn into the incredible people I know you will become.